Friday 7 July 2017

A DAY OUT IN LONDON: EXAMPLES OF PHOTOGRAPHS FROM MY NEW CAMERA.


St Martins in the Fields.

St Martins in the Fields ( it was once!!) , that beautiful example of religious architecture in Trafalgar Square, provides free music recitals at lunchtime every Friday. I have , on occasion , got the train up to Waterloo from Motspur Park and attended some of these concerts. They are amazing and inspiring. I always come away with a feeling of elation and wonder.Today, Marilyn was teaching, the weather was warm and I had nothing else to do so I got on the train up to Waterloo.

I have a new camera. A present to myself reaching 65. I thought I would put it through its paces on my way to St Martins in The Fields. Here are some pictures of London taken today.
"London, fresh out of the oven."
























And , once more, back at Waterloo for my train to south London.










No comments:

Post a Comment